A beautiful smile can have a big impact on your life. It can give you the confidence necessary to put forth your best first impression in social and professional interactions, allowing you to ace that job interview or have a wildly successful first date. It can also take years off your appearance, helping you project a vibrant, youthful glow. A smile makeover can improve a variety of aesthetic imperfections and deliver the beautiful smile you desire.
Your smile makeover consists of a series of cosmetic dentistry treatments that will address the various aesthetic flaws you experience. At Arlington Dental Aesthetics and South Riding Smiles, we customize all smile makeover procedures to address the specific issues you need to correct.
Smile Makeover Treatment Options
Our dentists will evaluate your teeth and gums to recommend the right treatment plan for you. Your smile makeover may include a combination of the following procedures:
- Porcelain veneers – Porcelain veneers are effective at addressing a wide range of concerns, including chipped, cracked, gapped, crooked, misshapen, discolored or severely worn teeth.
- Teeth whitening – Teeth whitening is a quick and affordable way to brighten your smile. We offer a variety of professional-grade in-office and take-home whitening options, and our dentists will recommend the appropriate solution for your unique needs.
- Dental bonding – Dental bonding is a conservative restoration that addresses minor imperfections, including chips, cracks, gaps, misshapen and small teeth.
- Dental implants – Dental implants provide the most effective tooth replacement solution. You’ll experience a wide range of benefits from the only restoration that replaces both the missing tooth and root. Dental implants can be used to replace one, several or a full arch of teeth.
- Laser gum contouring – Gum contouring is an effective way to eliminate a gummy smile, a condition that occurs when you have excessive gum tissue. Our laser technology ensures the highest levels of safety, comfort and precision. Your treatment will trim excess gum tissue so that your gums properly frame your teeth.
Contact our Northern Virginia Cosmetic Dentists
Please call 703-527-1020 to schedule an appointment at Arlington Dental Aesthetics or 703-327-7705 to schedule an appointment at South Riding Smiles. We serve patients in Arlington, South Riding and throughout Northern Virginia.