Cosmetic Dentistry FAQs

General, Cosmetic, and TMJ Dentists Serving Arlington and Nearby Areas of Northern Virginia

What Can Be Done If I Have Chipped, Cracked, Or Worn Teeth?

By using ultra-thin dental laminates or porcelain veneers, our dentists can restore teeth that are worn, chipped or cracked.

What Can Be Done If I Have Old Or Unsightly Fillings?

Old, unsightly fillings can now be replaced with aesthetic filling materials such as resins and porcelain fillings or crowns.

What Can Be Done If I Have Stained Or Discolored Teeth?

If your teeth are discolored or stained but you are otherwise happy with your smile, all you may need is a whitening procedure to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.

What Can Be Done If I Have Excessive Or Uneven Gums?

A gummy smile (excess or uneven gum tissue) can be corrected with a gum lift, resulting in a more symmetrical, pleasing smile.

What Can Be Done If I Have Missing Teeth?

Fixed bridges or dental implants provide predictable results for replacing missing teeth.

Wondering how our dentists can help you achieve a better smile? Find out today! Contact Arlington Dental Aesthetics at 703-527-1020.

Leave your worries at the door and enjoy a healthier smile


Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.