While many people are able to address their dental issues with a single procedure, there are some instances where a comprehensive approach is required to restore optimal levels of oral health. If you need to correct multiple issues, our dentists may recommend a full mouth reconstruction.
A full mouth reconstruction involves a combination of dental procedures performed to address any issues associated with your teeth, gums and bite alignment. Our dentists will customize your procedure to address your unique oral health needs. Your full mouth reconstruction can help you correct the following issues:
- Painful TMJ symptoms
- Bite alignment and other orthodontic issues
- Gum disease
- Damaged teeth
- Missing teeth
Your Customized Full Mouth Reconstruction
No two full mouth reconstruction procedures are exactly alike. Depending on your oral health concerns, your combination of treatments may include:
- Dental implants – If you’re missing teeth, dental implants provide the most effective, long-lasting solution. Implants can be used to replace one tooth, several teeth or even a full arch of missing teeth.
- Orthodontic treatment – We offer a variety of treatments to correct bite alignment issues. Invisalign is our most popular orthodontic option, but in cases of severe alignment problems, our dentists may recommend traditional braces.
- TMJ treatment – If you experience chronic pain from a misaligned jaw, we can provide TMJ treatment to restore your jaw to its ideal resting position and alleviate your painful symptoms.
- Dental crowns – Dental crowns can be used to correct damaged teeth. They can restore the strength and function of chipped or cracked teeth, and they can cover an area of decay that is too large for a filling.
- Periodontal treatment – If you experience gum disease, our dentists can restore proper gum health with periodontal therapy.
Our dentists offer sedation dentistry to ensure you are relaxed and comfortable throughout your procedure. Sedation also makes it easier to undergo multiple treatments at once.
Contact our Northern Virginia Dentists
Please call 703-527-1020 to schedule an appointment at Arlington Dental Aesthetics or 703-327-7705 for an appointment at South Riding Smiles. We serve patients in Arlington, South Riding and throughout Northern Virginia.