Straight teeth and an aligned bite help more than just the appearance of your smile; they help maintain the health and functionality of your teeth. Whether you are seeking adult orthodontics such as Invisalign for yourself or orthodontic treatment for your child, the experienced dentists at Arlington Dental Aesthetics and South Riding Smiles offer a variety of treatment options for every member of your family.
If you live in the Arlington or South Riding areas of Virginia and would like learn more about Invisalign® or our other orthodontic treatment options, please contact us today to schedule a consultation. To reach Arlington Dental Aesthetics, please call 703-527-1020. To contact South Riding Smiles please call 703-327-7705.
If you’ve considered getting braces in the past but have avoided the treatment you need because you want to avoid the appearance and maintenance of conventional metal braces, Invisalign offers a virtually invisible alternative to straightening teeth. Using a series of clear plastic aligner trays, the Invisalign system gradually shifts your teeth into a desired position.
For many of our patients, Invisalign is an ideal solution to their orthodontic needs. The Invisalign system offers several benefits, including:
- The customized BPA-free aligners can be conveniently removed, so you can care for your teeth just like you always have.
- The ability to remove your aligners also means that you won’t need to stop enjoying the foods you love while undergoing treatment.
- Because the aligner trays are clear, your treatment will be virtually unnoticeable to others.
- Since there are no metal brackets or wires that need tightening, Invisalign treatment is generally more comfortable that traditional braces.
- In many cases, Invisalign treatment can be completed much quicker than treatment with conventional metal braces.
Although Invisalign aligner trays are removable, you should wear your aligners as often as possible and at least 20-22 hours a day.
Other Orthodontic Treatment Options
Every patient has unique needs and your ideal treatment depends on a number of factors, including the condition of your oral structure, your budget and your lifestyle.
Our dentists will work closely with you or your child to determine which orthodontic option is best. Some of our other treatment options include:
- Traditional metal braces: Not only are metal braces still incredibly popular, they are now smaller and more comfortable than ever. Metal braces are crafted from high-grade stainless steel and have proven their effectiveness for generations of adults and children alike.
- Clear (ceramic braces): Working much like traditional braces, these braces use a clear ceramic material that blends in with your natural teeth. This is a great option for adults who may not qualify for Invisalign treatment but still want a more discreet way to straighten their teeth.
Schedule Your Invisalign Consultation Today
It’s never too late to have the smile of your dreams. Whether you are looking to straighten your teeth or the teeth of your child, please call Arlington Dental Aesthetics at 703-527-1020 or South Riding Smiles at 703-327-7705 to schedule your orthodontic consultation.