- What can be done if I have chipped, cracked, or worn teeth?
- What can be done if I have old or unsightly fillings?
- What can be done if I have stained or discolored teeth?
- What can be done if I have excessive or uneven gums?
- What can be done if I have missing teeth?
By using ultra-thin dental laminates or porcelain veneers, our dentists can restore teeth that are worn, chipped or cracked.
Old, unsightly fillings can now be replaced with aesthetic filling materials such as resins and porcelain fillings or crowns.
If your teeth are discolored or stained but you are otherwise happy with your smile, all you may need is a whitening procedure to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
A gummy smile (excess or uneven gum tissue) can be corrected with a gum lift, resulting in a more symmetrical, pleasing smile.
Fixed bridges or dental implants provide predictable results for replacing missing teeth.
Wondering how our dentists can help you achieve a better smile? Find out today! Contact Arlington Dental Aesthetics at 703-527-1020. If you live in or around South Riding, give us a call at South Riding Smiles: 703-327-7705.