Frequently Asked Questions

General, Cosmetic, and TMJ Dentists Serving Arlington, South Riding, and Nearby Areas of Northern Virginia

What can be done if I have chipped, cracked, or worn teeth?

Dental FAQ Northern VirginiaBy using ultra-thin dental laminates or porcelain veneers, our dentists can restore teeth that are worn, chipped or cracked.

What can be done if I have old or unsightly fillings?

Old, unsightly fillings can now be replaced with aesthetic filling materials such as resins and porcelain fillings or crowns.

What can be done if I have stained or discolored teeth?

If your teeth are discolored or stained but you are otherwise happy with your smile, all you may need is a whitening procedure to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.

What can be done if I have excessive or uneven gums?

A gummy smile (excess or uneven gum tissue) can be corrected with a gum lift, resulting in a more symmetrical, pleasing smile.

What can be done if I have missing teeth?

Fixed bridges or dental implants provide predictable results for replacing missing teeth.

Wondering how our dentists can help you achieve a better smile? Find out today! Contact Arlington Dental Aesthetics at 703-527-1020. If you live in or around South Riding, give us a call at South Riding Smiles: 703-327-7705.